First - pick Kate or Harry to be your helper.
Next - build your ship by simply tapping ship parts - there are over 3000 ship design combinations available and all of them are possible to reach in 5 simple steps!
Then - watch Kate or Harry steer your ship through a randomly generated environment, tap the ship parts and everything you see to check what happens. Look for treasure chests!
Finally - enjoy your ship being applauded by an enthusiastic crowd in the docks!
- No written or spoken language, just sounds and gestures,
- For toddlers and preschoolers around the world,
- Designed for 2-4 years old kids, but works great for the whole 1-6 years old range,
- Unlimited creativity, experimenting and discovery options,
- Only “Tap&Watch” mechanics throughout the app: NO icons, NO buttons, NO complicated choices, NO time pressure, NO ads, NO links accessible by children,
- Create! - Experiment! - Explore! - Interact! - Get rewarded! - Try again!
- Lots of funny and realistic sounds.,
- No time pressure, no high scores